Looking for a tasty and nutritious meal to feed all the family doesn't need to be a struggle! This pesto pasta is packed with healthy fats and flavour, and is perfect for weeknight meals and lunch leftovers (the best kind of lunches...)
- 100ml Mokhado Avocado Oil
- 80g organic spinach
- 30g parmesan (or vegan alternative)
- 1 garlic clove
- 30g pine nuts
- 50g tomatoes
- Squeeze of lemon
- 350g pasta shells (or gluten-free alternative)
- Blitz all of the pesto ingredients in the blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Simply boil the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Combine the pesto and pasta, top with fresh tomatoes and enjoy!