Weekend meal prep recipe courtesy of the lovely @feedmeglow
Follow this easy to make recipe for the perfect midweek treat!
- 1 pack of lemon and herb quinoa (ready made or boiled)
- 1 tin of organic drained chickpeas
- Any vegetables you want: I used kale and sweet red pepper.
- Roasted baby potatoes, cauliflower, courgette and smoked tofu.
- Roast with paprika, garlic powder, Mokhado Avocado Oil, black pepper and mixed herbs.
- Cook the vegetables in a pan and mix in with the quinoa
- Chip and roast the vegetables for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve and top with some vegan dressing!